COUNTRY ROSES offers you fabulous fragrant fresh cut roses. Uniquely, these are all home grown in this country ONLY, which means no carbon footprint, no air-miles.
- Perfect for weddings, christenings, birthdays, anniversaries, parties, lunches and all imaginable social events.
- We have over 60 varieties of English garden roses in every colour of the rainbow.
- Our fields are on the border of Essex and Suffolk in the Stour valley, the heart of Constable Country.
We have fields and paddocks full of roses and three barns which buyers are welcome to visit, by appointment.
Triumphant performance at Hampton Court
Last week BBC 2 featured Country Roses in Episode 2 of their Hampton Court Palace Flower Show coverage. Don෯rry if you missed it, you can still watch it on BBC's iPlayer!
Our outdoor roses start in May and continue until the end of October, sometimes earlier sometimes later, according to weather conditions.
This year we are offering Spring roses specially grown under glass – ready by mid May. There is a minimum order of 100 stems for Trade and Private.
Our roses are delivered in water to London twice weekly by van and delivered by courier across the UK and Europe.
- 18 scented greenhouse varieties – due to start in April
- 60 different species grown outdoors June – October
Bouquets of spectacular scented roses, small and large straight from the garden to table, in specially designed ‘castle’ boxes.
PRICES HAVE INCREASED MARGINALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FIVE YEARS. FOR DETAILS PLEASE CALL 01206 273 565